- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Motivation, strong organizational skills, and ability to be self-starting;
- Familiarity with UN human rights mechanisms;
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office and social media platforms, in particular Twitter;
- Ability to commit to 20 hours per week.
- Undergraduate degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or related field
Languages and Location
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Candidates must be based in Brussels.
How to apply?
For more information about ECDHR, see www.ecdhr.org.
Interested in the position?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in PDF format named SURNAME_Name_CV-CL to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Brussels Advocacy Intern no later than the 31st of January 2019.
Last update December 2018.